The true measure of a healthy school is not identified solely by standardized test scores nor by faculty experience; it is measured by the level of community involvement and financial commitment by its members.
The Parent Teacher Partnership (PTP) is a vital element of the community experience of Mauldin Christian Academy. Headed by parent volunteers, (positions currently available) the MCA PTP works to increase participation and awareness within our school community throughout the academic year.
A service-oriented organization, the PTP supports our Academy through exciting events and fundraisers such as:
- Fall Carnival
- Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser
- MCA T-shirt sale
- Christmas Musical
- “Souper” Bowl to fill a local food pantry
- Spring Music Program
Fundraisers sponsored by the PTP bring wonderful opportunities to life for our faculty, staff and students. Regular and past events have raised funds for:
- A Bye-Bye Buggy stroller
- Air purifier bags
- Bluetooth speaker for music class
- Christmas luncheon
- Chromebooks and a rolling charging station for Upper Elementary
- Floor Puzzles
- Frog Tape
- Kitchen sets
- Marble/magnet set
- Music curriculum
- Musical instruments for toddlers
- Little people toys for creeper’s class
- Playground ground cover
- Playground equipment
- Private folders for testing
- Security system for the gym
- Small dry erase boards
- Snap bibs
- Spray playground for mosquitoes
- Three flat screen TVs for daycare classrooms
- Tick Tock Clocks
- Wooden puzzles
- Woot Woot Wagon of treats for classroom teachers
PTP is currently looking to fill the following positions for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Treasurer- Collect payments, make deposits, write checks as needed and manage bank account. Willing to step in wherever needed.
- Parent Representatives for each age group/grade
- Labels for Education Coordinator (Box Tops)
- Woot Woot Wagon Coordinator (a treat cart that goes around to teachers once a month)
- SCRIP Fundraising Coordinator
If you are interested in serving in any of these positions, or just would like more information about PTP, email us at email@example.com.
Your support makes all the difference! Plan to join the Parent-Teacher Partnership!