- Annual registration fee is due every year during the time of open enrollment. An application is incomplete without the non-refundable registration fee.
- Book fees are due in the fall with half of the fee drafted in September and the other half in October. Book fees under $50 will be drafted in September. The books that are purchased with the book fee belong to the student and go with any student who moves or transfers during the school year.
All tuition payments are by bank draft. The draft options that are available for each program are as follows:
- Daycare bank drafts may be weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Morning Only Preschool bank drafts options are bi-weekly or monthly.
- Elementary grades bank draft options are bi-weekly or monthly.
- Afterschool bank drafts are weekly.
- Summer Camp bank drafts are weekly.
Tuition Payment Plans
Tuition payments are made by bank draft. That is the only acceptable method for paying tuition. All other fees can be paid by check or cash. When a bank draft is returned for insufficient funds, there is a $30 fee added to the account balance.
To withdraw from MCA, a daycare student must provide in writing a two-week notice. Morning Only Preschool and Elementary students must give a written one month notice.