SUMMER CAMP AT MAULDIN CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
$ 120per week
Summer Camp includes: Weekly field trips, weekly theme research projects, light academic instruction, arts & crafts, weekly Bible study and daily silent reading time.
MCA offers full day Summer Camp for the weeks you choose for your child. Students may be from any elementary school and must have completed K5 through 5th grade to attend Summer Camp. The theme of the week is reflected in the hands-on activities and creative games for the week. Summer Camp students typically enjoy two field trips per week including swimming every week!
- A summer non-refundable registration fee of $25 is required of students who are not currently enrolled in the MCA Afterschool Program. All MCA currently enrolled students will not have a registration fee.
- A $10 per week deposit is due at time of enrollment for each week your student plans to attend MCA summer camp. Summer Camp deposits are applied to the weekly fee.
- Weekly rate is $120 and payment by bank draft occurs weekly. Tuition is charged for each week your child is registered. Please contact the school office at 864-288-1917 with questions.
- Tuition is paid according to your child’s enrollment whether your child attends or is absent.
- Payment is by automatic draft only.
- Although lunch is provided, campers may bring their own lunch if preferred.
- Camp closes at 6:00 p.m.
How to Register
Camp Times and Daily Procedures
Hot lunch will be provided daily except for the days specified on the calendar when students need to bring a sack lunch.
Each child needs an extra set of clothes just in case there is a need to change. Please label all clothing and personal items.
Any medication must be turned in to the school office along with a signed form giving permission to administer the medicine. Medication should be in the original container that identifies the medicine by name and strength.
Bathing suits must be modest in appearance for all ages.
Field trip information and a permission slip is included in the Summer Camp enrollment packet.
One permission slip is for the whole summer. Please complete it and turn it in with your registration. Additional costs may be charged depending on the particular field trip.