Scrip is a Latin word that means “anything used instead of money”. Scrip works! It is a program available to churches, schools & other non-profit organizations, and is a way to raise funds without asking you to purchase things you do not need. This simply turns your normal spending money into profits for our school!
Just think, money you are ALREADY spending each month can generate financial support for our children & teachers without costing you a penny more!
Use SCRIP for:
- Gifts (birthday, anniversary, holidays…)
- Budgeting (your regular Starbucks runs, groceries, gas, eating out, etc.)
- Start saving for Christmas now by purchasing cards each month to use when Christmas shopping
There are so many easy and convenient ways to use SCRIP.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Email Orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the order form and send with your child on Monday
- Order online at www.scripzone.com and enter our Group ID: MauldinFirst.
- Cash or Check Payments only payments must be turned in by 10:00 on the Mondays we order. (1st Mondays of each month)
- Cards will be sent home with your child within 2 days.
If you have specific questions about this fundraiser, feel free to email Andrea at email@example.com or call her at 864-351-0843.